There are many, many reasons to join us at our annual fundraiser, Raise a Glass for RYH Here are the Top 5 Reasons:
1) Absolutely great beer at Lagunitas Brewing Company! (We will also provide non alcoholic drinks.)
2) Delicious food including carnitas from Pilsen's Las Carnitas Uruapan!
3) Incredible company! A room full of people who care about public education? It does not get better than that!
4) Free parking. AND plenty of it! We're serious. (Lagunitas is also accessible via the CTA.)
5) We'll be in the "basement" of this absolutely amazing brewery on Chicago's south side. You won't want to miss this opportunity!
We'll see you on October 2! Buy your tickets now.
The host committee
Jeanne Atkinson • Grace Chan and Tom McKibben • Leslie Fox • Fran and Bob Grossman• Kevin Hartman • Deb Hass • Gordon Mayer and Kate Graham • Marva Paull • Anne Renna and Nicolas Owens • Roberta and Javier Salas • Marnie and Keith Schwartz • Carl Vogel and Jill Bass
invites you to purchase tickets on our event page
Public Ed Champion, $1,000
Includes 8 tickets, your name listed in the program, and a full-page ad in the program book.
Public Ed Advocate, $500
Includes 4 tickets, your name listed in the program, and a half-page ad in the program book.
Public Ed Supporter, $250
Includes 2 tickets, your name listed in the program, and a business-card size ad in the program book.
Sustainer Ticket, $100
Building for a next generation of public school families.
Basic Ticket, $50
All tickets include two beers and food.
Place an ad in the program book- deadline Monday, 9/17, 5pm.
$250 Full Page
$125 Half Page
$50 Business Cards